Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hey Bitch!

Konbanha! I'm in the end of a big weekend here in japan, because this monday was the "Respect for the Aged Day". As far as I know, it's not a common holiday here, many japanese didn't even know what kind of holiday was today. Anyway, I spent my saturday going to a party. 3, to be exact.

The first one was a kind of meeting party. Japanese and foreigners go there to meet and talk in english. While the english name of the party is 'Friends Party', the japanese name is 'Foreigner's Party'. I guess it helps with the marketing thing, as there are many japanese willing for international blending. Although it's not a match-making party, almost everyone is single and many foreigners go there just to meet japanese girls, and vice-versa. That's awful in my opinion...

Anyway after the party (that ended around 21h) I could gather some people for an nijikai, which translates to 'second party', and then we went to Shooters, another gaijin bar. Nothing special here, but its interesting to note that drunk japanese guys are always a pain in the ass. At least I learned with him how to say the interjection 'Yocha!!!!!' with the required emotion and the 'shouryuuken style' arm movement.

And then the remaining 5 people decided to go to a salsa dancebar. It was crowded, hot, and decorated with the same cliche Central America - Hawaii stuff. I'm not into salsa, but I still danced a little. Many japanese seemed to like the dance, and were very good at it - probably results from a dance school. The shy ones, though, just remained dead in the corners. Girls were invited to dance, which seems an odd behaviour for japanese. Oh heck, we are in a salsa bar! Nice things that the japanese can change accordingly to the context. The girls also used more sexy and tight clothes. A good change ;)

I left the bar alone later, it was too boring for me. At least I've paid just 1/4 of the entrance fee because I'm latin. The way back was interesting! When I was walking home (I live near the center of the city), a japanese girl came to talk to me. She was with a friend, but chased me alone. She tried to talk in english, without success. When she said 'Message!' I started wondering where did I met this girl before... then she picked up the mobile phone. My head was very confused this time - how can somebody send me a message through a unknown girl's mobile phone??? Maybe she wanted my help to translate english.

At this point she wrote in the mobile the number 6000, and moved her hand (without touching :p) through my whole body. While I was puzzled, the other girl came and said '5sen!' (5 thousand yen). It took a second for me to realize that the girls were offering 'massage service', I was not prepared to be chased by japanese prostitutes in the middle of the street.

When I realized the truth, I just said no, and because the girls tried to insist, I turn away and continued my way home. On the way back I regret that I ignored them - I should try to obtain more information from the girls, like their age, what kind of massage (maybe full package is more expensive!). Next time, maybe. Other interesting point is that the girls where not attractive, they looked just like the other girls. They didn't even dressed like whores that I've seen... I wonder if they can get many clients this way.

I talked to a japanese friend about it, and she said that maybe the girls were from Philippines, not japanese. There are many girls from these country that comes to japan to became sex professionals, and many japanese married man cheats their wifes with them, raising the occurrences of STDs. It's the life.

Someday I'll grab a deluxe professional, afterall I need to know how things work here in Japan :p. Benkyou ni naru na...

8 Comments:

At 4:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5.000 for a "massage"? That's cheap! :-P When I lived in Waseda, my mail box would receive lots of spam for prostitutes every week, it was highly amusing. But the prices would usually be from 40.000 yens or more. Really strange.

About they being Filipinos, I highly doubt it. First, because Filipinos are readly recognizable, and their education is in english, so they wouldn't be trying to talk to you in broken japanese. Second, sex slaves don't "come" to Japan, they are bought by yakuza and brought here under fake visas, so you wouldn't find them on the streets like that, but rather in shady stabilishments. Your friend was probably trying to save face for Japan.

What is more likely is that these girls were "enjyou kousai". Ask your japanese friend about that. In short, japanese girls (koukouseis or later) prostitute themselves in order to get some extra money to buy Louis Vuitton (sp?) bags. Arubaito, you know? ;-).

But usually these girls chase old, rich, harmless salarymen, not ass-poor gaijins, so something is amiss. Yours was a very interesting experience :-P

 
At 3:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Corlen,

like your blog a lot.

If you dont mind, please post your RSS Feed on my website under www.naninu.com. Other people might be interested in your blog.

(to set-up your rss feed on my site, please register and then click on Settings->Profile Setting.

Cheers

Michi :

 
At 7:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dr farrell palos heights

 
At 7:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dr farrell palos heights

 
At 7:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"dr farrell palos heights"

 
At 7:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"dr farrell palos heights"

 
At 2:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally doubt that too!like what claus said its totally cheap.and regarding with filipino prostitutes.if they where really filipinos they would really communicate to you in english.and there are a lot of prostitute in this country (japan).not just filipinos but japanese are even more more more rampant in this country to think that even high school students are into it.thai, taiwanese, koreans, brazillian, and even people from your country are also involve in to prostitution in this country ( japan).i agree with claus "Your friend was probably trying to save face for Japan." coz definitely it's not a filipino.

and by the way!I'm a half Filipino half japanese.

Racist!

 
At 9:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woa....
CORLEN,you have a nice blog in here, but i think you've got a wrong information.
FYI, Philippines ranks as the third largest country who can speak english in the whole world when it comes to population.
So, a simple word like "massage" can't be mispronounced by even a 10 year old filipina.

I agree that your friend was probably trying to save face for Japan.
I suggest you should accept the next offer (in case), for the purpose of making this kind of post more reliable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home