Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Starting anew

Hello! Hisashiburi (long time no see). The fact is that the last months I was not believing in the blog anymore. It was too mendokusai (troublesome) to write, and maybe I'll never read it again. It's the life. Also, I'm happy with my fotolog, flickr and japanese blog... why stick to this english one?

So why I'm writing now? Well, I had a feeling that I should start again not just the blog, but many other aspects of my life. This is because I'm single again, and times of change requires changes. Oh, I haven't mentioned that I had a girlfriend, right? That's my last 4 months. I started dating with a very nice girl, intelligent, pretty and that matched my tastes. It's useless to talk now that's over, but we had too many fights and different minds, and we ended up alone, as predicted.

Anyway I learned a lot, and will remember those good memories forever. Or as long as I have the pictures in my hard disk ;) Thank you Taemi, for everything!

Ok, now let's start again. For starters, I started to go to the gym everyday. Its veeery boring like the other gyms I went in the past, but shouganai (it can't be helped). I have to put my nerd body to some exercise, or I'll suffer in terrible agony as I lose my ability to play games.

I also contacted my old friends, and it's very good to be able to practice japanese again with them. The japanese language is my top priority now, side by side with my research. Ganbarimasu!

2 Comments:

At 12:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what I can say about everything... Nothing, of course, first I'd never learned a language in your major part, also portuguese. But, for friends we made things that we had'nt did before, like speak in portuguese, japanese and inglese (lol) at the same time...
Eu também missil, mas alegro-me por suas possibilidades e espero poder te visitar por aí em breve. Adorei as flores (as do blog, heheehehe), abraços à sua namo.

Domo arigato gozaimashita

 
At 8:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ei meu!

Se voce parou de escrever aqui por que comecou um blog em japones, deveria ter deixado o link do seu blog em japones em algum lugar da pagina ;-)

Abracos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home